This is a quick and easy side that packs a punch of nutrition with a pop of beautiful color.
- 8 ounces broccolini or broccoli rabe
- ½ cup white onion, minced
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Place a saute pan over medium-high heat and place the olive oil and garlic. Continue stirring until the garlic browns, then remove garlic and add onion. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add broccolini, white wine, chicken broth, salt and pepper, and cook until broccolini is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.