Servings: about 35-40 mushrooms
2 lbs baby portabella mushrooms, stems removed
8 oz crab meat
¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced small
¼ cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon old bay seasoning
¼ cup bread crumbs
Non-stick spray as needed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a large pan with non-stick spray.
- Place mushrooms top side down so that they can be filled.
- In a large bowl mix together mayo, mustard, egg, old bay seasoning, roasted red peppers, and bread crumbs until well combined.
- Gently mix in crab meat.
- Place about ½ -1 tablespoon of crab mixture atop of each mushroom and bake for about 15 minutes or until crab mixture is golden. Serve warm.
Each serving contains approximately 35 calories, 2 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 2 g fat.