For the tacos:
- 2 lbs skinned, de-boned rockfish (or any other meaty white fish)
- 16 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon oregano
For the cilantro lime sour cream:
- 8 oz non-fat sour cream
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch salt & pepper
For the pineapple, mango, jalapeño slaw:
- 1 mango, diced small
- 1 cup pineapple, diced small
- 2 jalapeños, diced small
- 6 oz fat-free greek yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 bag coleslaw mix (chopped cabbage & carrots)
- ½ cup red onion, diced small
- 1 green pepper, diced small
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit in the raw (or splenda)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Non-stick spray as needed
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix together yogurt, garlic, cilantro, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and monk fruit. Once mixed, toss dressing with mango, pineapple, jalapeño, coleslaw mix, red onion, and green pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chili powder, cumin together and sprinkle generously over fish.
- Generously spray hot grill with non-stick spray.
- Place fish on hot grill and cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until fish begins to flake and is cooked throughout. Remove fish and set aside.
- Grill corn tortillas for about 1 minute on each side, or until grill marks appear on each side.
- Place about 2 oz of fish on a tortilla, top with ¼ cup of slaw, drizzle with sour cream, and serve.
Each taco with slaw and sour cream contains approximately 150 calories, 16 g carbohydrates, 16 g protein, 5 g fat.