Servings: 16 (one cup per serving)
For the vegetables:
- 1 egg plant- sliced ¼ inch circles
- 1 zucchini- sliced ¼ inch circles
- 1 yellow squash- sliced ¼ inch circles
- 1 red onion- sliced ¼ inch circles
- 2 portabello mushrooms
- 1 bunch aspargus
- 1 tomato, diced small
- 2 green peppers, cut into ½ inch strips
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
Non-stick spray as needed
For the creamy balsamic dressing:
- 8 oz non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Mix together salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder and sprinkle over vegetables.
- Heavily spray grill with non-stick spray.
- Spread vegetables (except tomato) evenly over grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from grill and rough chop.
- Toss in creamy balsamic dressing, add diced tomato, and serve.
Each one cup serving contains approximately 30 calories, 4 g carbohydrates, 3 g protein, 1 g fat.