We encourage your comments on our various blogs and social media pages, and hope you will join our discussions. Please be aware that we can’t respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We also review all comments before they’re posted, and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product will be removed.
We also strive to maintain a level of civility within our blogs and social media pages. While comments that disagree with posts or other comments or present an alternate viewpoint are fine, mutual respect for all participants must be maintained and profanity or abusive language is not allowed at any time.
Detailed Comment Policy
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Cooper-sponsored blogs, you give the Cooper University Health Care (“Cooper”) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Cooper in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Cooper reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Cooper against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.