Are you making the most of your Physician’s Retirement Benefits at Cooper University Health Care?
For Physicians, making time to contemplate the future can be difficult while meeting the day-to-day rigors of a demanding profession, especially when coupled with personal commitments. In order to help facilitate your path to becoming future ready, Cooper University Health Care is providing resources that can help you be better prepared for retirement.
It can be time consuming to find a retirement planning and guidance consultant, and then to find an opening in your schedule to meet. Cooper University Health Care has arranged with Fidelity to have a Retirement Planner meet with you at your work location — at no charge to you.
Meet Eddie Jimenez, your dedicated Fidelity Retirement Planner. Eddie was previously an account executive at Fidelity’s Millburn, New Jersey, Investor Center. Eddie holds a bachelor’s degree in finance and history from Rutgers University.
Schedule a free one-on-one appointment today.
Register online: getguidance. fidelity.com
Your Fidelity Director Retirement Planner:
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM
Investment advisor representative
Registered securities Representative
Licensed insurance representative
Types of services Eddie can help provide:
- Review your overall retirement savings portfolio
- Evaluate your investment choices and asset allocation
- Discuss strategies to help protect your assets and future income
- Help identity and direct you to the appropriate resources for college planning and other life events
- Access to a broader spectrum of resources, including estate planning strategies, charitable giving strategies, and more.contact him directly through email at email@example.com or by phone at 800.642.7131.
To schedule a complimentary, on-site session with Eddie Jimenez:
contact him directly through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800.642.7131.