The Physician Engagement Committee is excited to announce Cooper EZ-Eats, a new meal ordering service available to Cooper physicians and advanced practice providers as of December 3, 2018.
We understand that with busy schedules, preparing dinner for you and your family can be a challenge. With Cooper EZ-Eats, it will be easier for you to have a good meal.
The process is quick and simple – log in using a Cooper-specific web link and choose your meal from a fixed menu at Passierello’s Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen. You will be charged via payroll deduction, so there is no need to enter credit card information.
· Visit the Cooper EZ-Eats ordering link, available here or on the Connect the Docs blog.
· Sign in using your Cooper log-in information.
· Meals can be ordered in advance. Place your order by noon for a same-day delivery. Delivery is not available on weekends or holidays.
There are two options available for pick-up:
· Pick up your order at Café Excellence on the first floor of the hospital. Meals will be available starting at 4 PM. (Please note: If your order is not picked up within 48 hours of delivery, it will be discarded and you will still be charged.)
· Pick up your order at any of the Passierello’s locations in Haddonfield, Moorestown, or Voorhees. You will be able to choose your location when placing your order.
At this time, Cooper EZ-Eats is available exclusively for Cooper physicians and advanced practice providers.
We are excited to bring this easy and convenient service to you. Enjoy.
Physician Engagement Committee Introduces Cooper EZ-Eats