More than 200 former patients and family members attended Cooper University Health Care’s “Princesses & Super Heroes” NICU reunion at Washington Lake Park in Sewell, NJ, on Saturday, June 30, 2018. The fun reunion event celebrated babies and their families who have “graduated” from the hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit over the past several years. The event highlighted the strides these children have made since being born prematurely or with critical health issues, and the excellent care they received at Cooper.
The Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper is committed to excellence in education, research, and high-quality, safe care for pediatric patients and their families. As the only state-designated acute care children’s hospital in South Jersey, Cooper provides exceptional pediatric primary care and comprehensive specialty care services for every patient, every day, in a patient- and family-centered environment.
Cooper Is a Recognized Leader in Pediatric Inpatient Care
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) treats full-term and premature infants with medical and surgical problems related to premature birth, respiratory, metabolic, or birth disorders
- Only hospital-based pediatric surgery program in South Jersey
- The only Pediatric Trauma Center in South Jersey, verified by the American College of Surgeons as meeting 229 rigorous standards for providing the most advanced life-saving measures for children in need of trauma care
- Renowned Pediatric Emergency Department with fellowship-trained physicians, and distinct waiting areas and rooms specifically designed to meet the needs of infants and children
- Academic medical center with the largest pediatric teaching program in South Jersey
Wendy A. Marano
Public Relations Manager