The Cooper Norcross 10K Bridge Run and two-mile walk is an exciting, regional event that raises money for the Larc School in Bellmawr, NJ. In addition to providing an opportunity to run atop the Ben Franklin Bridge with great views of the Delaware River, Camden, and Philadelphia, the event supports children with special needs. We encourage you to run, walk, or volunteer for this great race. Volunteers have various options including cheer stations, water stations, packet pick-up, and more.
- Bring the family for a kids’ run on the Rutgers sports field.
- Enjoy a festival atmosphere with music and stretching.
- Tonewood Brewing will host a beer garden after the race for anyone over the age of 21 (ID will be required).
- Various food vendors will be available.
- Plenty of free parking all along the waterfront.
To volunteer, sign up at https://signup.com/go/cbsXMyH.
To sign up for the race or walk, go to: runthebridge.org
We look forward to seeing you at the race, whether you are running, walking, or volunteering.