Giving thanks – More than just a “thank you”
- Provides a positive closing. Use words that feel authentic to you
- Can be used any time in the encounter:
- Thank you for bringing this special person to accompany you for your visit today.
- To a family member or friend, Thank you for bringing in (the patient) today.
- Thank you for bringing your medication list/blood sugar logs, etc.
- Thank you for your honesty
- Thank you for partnering in your care
- Thank you for being my patient all these years