Spring Has Sprung and Cooper University Health Care is hosting a Spring Career Event!
(Invitation Only Event)
Exciting Career Opportunities for Critical Care Technicians!
Full-Time, Part-Time and Per Diem for ALL Shifts.
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Time: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
To apply, click here.
- Assists the Registered Nurse in providing direct, indirect and non-patient care.
- Assists patients in dressing, bathing, or eating.
- Performs EKGs, collects non-invasive body fluid specimens and gathers vital signs.
- Provides clerical support for the patient care unit including transcription, record keeping and departmental communications.
- Responsible for the collection of laboratory specimens and performing EKGs. In addition, provides clerical support for the patient care unit.
- Assumes responsibilities for transcription, record keeping, intra-departmental and interdepartmental communications.
- High School diploma or equivalent required with prior hospital/unit secretary experience.
- Acute care experience preferred. State and Unit Secretary Certification desirable.
- Certifications: Phlebotomy from NHA, EKG from NHA, BLS from American Heart Association.
What to bring:
- High school diploma or GED
- Phlebotomy certification from NHA
- EKG certification from NHA
- BLS from American Heart Association
Cooper University Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, disabilities, marital status, protected Veteran status, national origin, or any other category protected by federal or state law. Learn more about Critical Care Medicine at Cooper by clicking here or visiting www.cooperhealth.org.