Cooper has launched a new project, Volunteer Collaborative Resources for Elderly (CARE), with the goal of entertaining elderly inpatients who are expected to stay at Cooper 48 hours or longer. CARE volunteers will be sent to select units to help engage patients in activities.… Read more.
Cooper University Health Care team members may be eligible for student loan forgiveness under a federal government program known as Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF). Team members are eligible to participate in this program if they are a full-time team member, as specified below:
- Full-time team member, worked at Cooper or qualifying employer for 10 years while making qualifying loan payments; or have made payments under a Qualifying Repayment Plan.
You have an opportunity to sell back PTO starting this Monday, May 16. Your payout will be based on PTO you have accrued as of the pay period ending May 21, 2022. Payment will be made on Friday, June 3, 2022.… Read more.
On April 23, 2022, Cooper Center for Healing and Addiction Medicine Fellowship team members participated in the Seeds of Hope Ministries Run for a Life in Camden. Together with other community members, the team covered the Wiggins Waterfront Park course to honor those lost, and to raise awareness for people struggling with substance dependence and substance use disorder.… Read more.
CooperUnite is Cooper University Health Care’s social determinant of health resource tool for team members and patients.
This week, learn how subscribing to Feature Updates can help users can stay current with all of the updates available on CooperUnite.… Read more.
Carebridge Corporation, Cooper’s employee assistance program, is offering several free, online support sessions through June 2022.
- Stress Check-In: Dedicated Self-Care
- How to Help Your Child or Teen When They Worry
- Stress Check-In: Experiencing Grief Post-Pandemic
- Live Webinar: Supporting Your LGBTQ+ Family Members
Discounted tickets are available to the Philadelphia Union through Cooper Solutions.
Location: Subaru Park, 1 Stadium Drive, Chester, PA 19013
- Philadelphia Union vs. NY City FC – Sunday, June 26, 2022 at 6 p.m., Section 126, $59 each
- Philadelphia Union vs.
CLEMENTON PARK – Clementon, NJ
- Individuals over 48″ tall – $37
- Individuals under 48″ tall – $27
- Seniors aged 60+ can purchase tickets at the gate for only $19.99 plus tax upon presenting valid identification.
HERSHEY PARK – Hershey, PA
- Regular tickets (ages 9 through 61) – $63
- Junior tickets (ages 3 through 8) – $50
- Senior tickets (ages 62+) – $50
- Entry for children younger than age 3 is FREE.
Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper is one of four greater Philadelphia area children’s hospitals that will benefit from Dunkin’s Iced Coffee Day on Wednesday, May 25, 2022. On Dunkin’ Iced Coffee Day, $1 from every iced coffee sold at participating Dunkin’ locations nationwide will be donated to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation.… Read more.