A biometric screening will help you to “Know Your Numbers” – high density lipoprotein (HDL) ratio, blood pressure, cholesterol, and other important health indicators. Employees enrolled in a Cooper PPO plan (Basic, Core, or Standard) are eligible for this free service. You can use the screening in lieu of the annual physical if you are planning on participating in the 2019 Cooper Annual Wellness Incentive.
To be eligible for the Annual Wellness Incentive, employees must:
- Be enrolled in the Cooper PPO, Basic, Core, or Standard Plan.
- Complete an annual physical or biometric screening.
- Attest to being a non-tobacco user during Open Enrollment.
- Complete a Personal Health Assessment by clicking here.
What to expect at the screenings:
- For optimal results you must fast eight hours prior to screening.
- Screenings take approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- During these screenings your height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure, glucose, HDL, LDL, TC/HDL ratio, cholesterol, and triglycerides will be assessed.
- The screenings are administered by licensed RNs and LPNs from US Wellness.
- Screening results are confidential. You will receive a copy of your results for your records and to share with your provider. Results are also accessible to your Cooper provider through Epic if you choose.
Only One Screening Date Left:
- September 25, 2019
7 a.m. to noon
CCBO, Truman Room, 1 Federal Street, Camden
Schedule your appointment now by clicking here.
Walk-ins are accepted, but an appointment is recommended.