The Continuing Medical Education department presents “Neurocardiology: At the Crossroads Between Stroke and Heart Disease,” which is co-sponsored by Cooper University Health Care and Cooper Medical School of Rowan University.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
4:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
The Westin Mount Laurel
555 Fellowship Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Credits: 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Overall Learner Objectives:
- Provide an update on cryptogenic stroke etiologies.
- Discuss carotid disease identification and treatment.
- Identify who is appropriate for PFO closure.
- Become familiar with Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion (LAAO).
- Identify the role of the implantable loop recorder in cryptogenic strokes.
- Discuss anticoagulation medications and use.
Registration Fee: $25
Preregistration is required. To register directly, and for a copy of the brochure with the agenda and registration information, click here.