The Cooper Foundation continues to receive immense support for Cooper health care professionals working on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
From critical PPE to meals and coffee for health system workers and heartwarming messages of gratitude and encouragement – the community has embraced our needs with overwhelming generosity.
We are grateful for every single donation and delivery made to support our front line workers. We will continue to highlight members of the community and Cooper supporters who have stepped up in this time of need.
A heartfelt thanks to:
- Aim Academy
- Aqua New Jersey – Northern, Central, and Southern Divisions
- Brian Fritz, Esquire of Fritz & Bianculli’s Livelihoods to Lives Program
- Cup of Bliss Coffee Company
- Monapil & Jhun Dizon
- Philly Friends Feed the Front Line & Aneu Catering
- Susan Fisher
- Tandoori Kabah Restaurant
- We Care
It’s amazing how we can come together as one to support each other during this difficult time. Together we’re #CooperStrong.
Click here to view the inspirational messages and colorful pictures we have received from local school children.
Click here to learn more about the COVID-19 Assistance Fund.