We wish we could be together this year to Run the Bridge, but like so many events and races across the country, and with the safety and well-being of our Larc family, friends, sponsors, volunteers, and participants as our top priority, we are going virtual!
Thank you so much for all your patience as we waited to make the safest and best possible decision given these unique circumstances. We are so grateful for the opportunity to hold our event virtually! Even though we can’t be together physically, we will still be together!
This year’s virtual race will take place from October 26, 2020, at 12:01 a.m. EST to November 1, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Choose your location and run a 10K or walk two miles. 10K participants, once you are finished upload your results using RunSignUp. Results must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 1, 2020.
Registration is now open!
Get more information and sign up at www.runthebridge.org and “like” us on Facebook at facebook.com/runthebridge.
Each registered participant will receive:
- Long sleeve cotton t-shirt (or upgraded tech tee)
- Finisher’s medal (10k participants only)
- Official race bib
- Swag bag
- 2021 Early Registration (with gift)
- Random prizes awarded by age groups (must upload results to be eligible)
- 21 and over: Bring your official RTB race bib to The Mile for your free Tonewood Beer (November 1 through November 8, 2020)
- Post-race photo opportunity (location TBD)
As always, all proceeds benefit the children with special needs at Larc School! www.larcschool.org
You will be able to pick your packet up at the South Jersey RunningCo. store of your choice (Haddonfield, Medford, Moorestown, or Mullica Hill) or you can opt to pay a flat fee of $10 and have it shipped to you.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here!
Thank you so much for all your support!