Camden County, in collaboration with the City of Camden, will hold a virtual Public Information Center meeting for the Flanders Avenue and Federal Street/Route 30 Feeder Roads Project. The project area includes the following locations adjacent to Admiral Wilson Boulevard (Route 30):
- 17thStreet (between Route 30 and Federal Street)
- Route 30 Westbound Exit for “ML King Blvd/Campbell Place”
- Route 30 Westbound Exit for “Camden Business District”
- Route 30 Eastbound Exit for Memorial Avenue
- Newton Avenue to Route 30 Eastbound
- Memorial Avenue to Route 30 Eastbound
Please join us on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, at 6 p.m. for a virtual meeting on Zoom. You can join the meeting by clicking here.
Meeting ID: 889 6195 2802
Or, dial in: 1.646.558.8656
The meeting will be recorded and will be posted on Camden Community Partnership’s Facebook page.