Accessible, convenient and affordable. Introducing the new Cooper Urgent Care Center in Cherry Hill. This new center, staffed with emergency medicine physicians, provides medical care on a walk-in basis 7 days a-week, 365 days a year. No appointment is necessary!
The Urgent Care Center can be used for a minor injury or illness over the weekend, early mornings, or evenings, providing easy access when you and your family need it most.
At the Cooper Urgent Care Center we treat the minor illnesses and injuries that can cause discomfort and disruption for you and your family. Following is an example of what we treat:
- Breaks and sprains
- Ear aches and infections
- Minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Stitches and removal of stitches
- Strep throat
- Upper respiratory problems
- Urinary tract infections
- Acute work-related injuries
- Immunizations and vaccinations (work and college)
- Minor eye infections such as pink eye
Cooper Urgent Care also provides a range of affordable services including:
- Adult physical examinations for the workplace including drug testing
- Sports, school and camp physicals
- Lab and pre-admission testing with results in a few short days
- Pre-admission testing for an inpatient stay at Cooper
- Pre-employment testing
- TB skin tests
- Pregnancy tests
We welcome Brad S. Bendesky, MD, board-certified in emergency medicine, as the medical director who oversees a team of emergency medicine physicians and support staff to offer urgent, non-scheduled care to employees, families and the community.
2001 Route 70 East
(at Old Orchard Road)
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To view in Google Maps click HERE