The new Cooper Specialty Care at Cherry Hill opened in May, bringing academic-level health care to Cherry Hill and the surrounding neighborhoods. Although the new center opened during the coronavirus pandemic, the focus on hygiene and contactless interactions already had been included in the design features. Adding smart technology, such as touchless check-in, beneﬁts patients by reducing the potential spread of infection.
Many of the Cooper outpatient ofﬁces now provide a “touchless” experience for most appointments. This system allows patients to use the myCooper mobile app to complete the necessary paper- work, check-in, and take care of copays before entering the ofﬁce.
“We are proud that our technology team was able to leverage our myCooper platform to design a new, practical digital experience with the safety of our patients and staff in mind,” says Dustin Hufford, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Ofﬁcer at Cooper.
The Specialty Care Center at Cherry Hill has four floors of outpatient space, wide hallways, and a spacious waiting area. With careful attention to physical distancing guidelines and cleaning protocols, Cooper at Cherry Hill provides a safe destination to resume care.
To use the new “touchless” check-in system, you must be a registered MyCooper user and download the mobile app. To learn more about MyCooper, visit CooperHealth.org/MyCooper.
A Few Words From Our Patients
We are proud of our new center and the enhanced technology, and our patients seem to like it too. Here are just a few of many patient comments:
- The check-in process was super-fast and easy … I was in the lab within minutes and
out of there just as fast.
- My visit was painless … Staff take your temperature as you enter. There is physical distancing throughout.
- Signage is easy to read and directs you right where you need to go.
- The staff was extremely friendly.
- The center is clean—immaculate, really— and safety protocols are followed.
- The technician who took my blood was pleasant and efﬁcient. Five stars!
Services Available at the Cooper Specialty Care Center in Cherry Hill
• Cancer Genetics and Survivorship • Cardiology • Endocrinology and Diabetes Education • Gastroenterology • Laboratory • Orthopaedics • Pain Management • Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation • Physical Therapy • Podiatry • Primary Care • Pulmonology • Nephrology • Neurology • Neurosurgery • Rheumatology