Cooper celebrates Patient Safety Week, March 13-19, 2016.
I’m Dr. Erin Pukenas. I’m an anesthesiologist here at Cooper University Health Care and also the Patient Safety Officer.
Your safety when visiting Cooper is our number one priority. Every day we are focused on ways to ensure your safety when you visit Cooper or any of our physicians’ offices.
There is a great deal of work that we do to ensure your safety when you visit Cooper, including:
- Creating a culture of safety awareness among all employees;
- Developing standards and oversight for all safety practices and procedures;
- Providing regular patient safety training and education to doctors and nurses;
- Using the latest technology to improve patient care and safety;
- Measuring whether we are meeting the latest patient safety standards.
I want to thank you for choosing Cooper University Health Care for all your health needs. We work hard to earn your trust and serve you well.