The Annual Cooper Employee Giving Campaign is an opportunity for all of us to support Cooper’s life-saving work.
Donations to Cooper from our own employees are uniquely meaningful. We set a special example when we give in support of our organization’s many extraordinary programs and services.
You know firsthand how our programs help patients, families, staff and our community. Employee contributions provide funding for some of our most crucial and innovative programs, services, technologies and facilities.
- Contributions are tax-deductible.
- You can donate with a payroll deduction, check or credit card.
- Bi-weekly payroll deductions roll over from year to year.
- You can choose from more than 100 Foundation funds.
- Donate anytime between now and December 31st.
For more information about The Cooper Foundation’s Employee Giving Campaign – Care to Share, click here.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.