Cooper is the first in the region to offer a new cosmetic solution for those baggy eyes. It has been described as Spanx® for the eyes! Neotensil is available through a consultation with Dr. Naomi Lawrence. After your first application by a physician, you can do it yourself at home. Dr. Lawrence is the first physician in our region to offer this new product. It was recently featured on Good Morning America.
Highlights of the product:
· Tightens, compresses, smoothes and re-contours the appearance of eye bags and lax skin for up to 16 hours
· Delivers immediate, visible results within 1 hour of application
· Provides continuous hydration for up to 24 hours, outperforming a leading department store moisturizing cream
· Improves the appearance of skin’s elasticity
· Is noninvasive, requires no needles, no surgery, no downtime
· Is safe, comfortable, non-irritating and is durable enough to be worn all day
· Is designed for daily at-home use
· Was scientifically developed and clinically tested by leading dermatologists
Check out the interview on 6ABC by clicking here.
For more information go to http://www.cooperhealth.org/departments-programs/dermatologic-and-cosmetic-surgery/skin-care-products