Participate in #GivingTuesday on Tuesday, December 3, 2019, by designating your Employee Giving Campaign donation to the Child Life Program at Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper.
Donations to the Child Life Program provides patients with:
- Art therapy and Music therapy, bring art and music to patients at their bedside, providing an outlet for creative expression.
- Toys, books, and games for the Johnny M Playroom and Teen Lounge.
- iPads for patients who are unable to leave their rooms.
Donate now and take part in the simple idea of giving back and supporting the Employee Giving Campaign at the same time!
- Giving is easy! Deduct any amount from your paycheck bi-weekly, write a check, or charge it. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.
- For more information visit cooperhealth.org/egc or read the Employee Giving Campaign FAQ.
- Special Reminder: 2019 bi-weekly payroll deductions roll over year to year.
Questions? Please call 856.342.2222 or contact Jessica Hreno at Hreno-Jessica@CooperHealth.edu.