Find more events and programs by visiting events.cooperhealth.org.
- Parent-to-parent support
- 24-hour newborn outreach and assessment program, including counseling on feeding techniques for infants with clefts (assessment and counseling are available at the birthing hospital).
This program is designed for former ICU patients and their loved ones. Our goal is to help improve patient and family recovery after critical illness. Join us in sharing knowledge and methods to cope with your concerns in recovery.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856.968.7493.
- Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Cooper University Hospital
Conference Center—First Floor
One Cooper Plaza
Camden, NJ 08103
Stop the Bleed is a national campaign that encourages bystanders to become trained, equipped, and empowered to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
Cooper Trauma Outreach will take Stop the Bleed training to your community center, school, library, and the like to provide hands-on instruction on hemorrhage-control methods.
Programs for People With Diabetes
The following programs are covered by most insurance plans. Register at 856.321.0012.
All diabetes programs take place in Cherry Hill:
1210 Brace Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Using Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) for Change
CGM is an exciting diabetes technology that can show you what happens to your glucose level throughout the day. Join us for a two-part series that will show you what happens when you eat pizza, go to the gym, or pay your taxes.
Mondays • 2 sessions:
- February 11 and March 19, 2020 from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- May 26 and June 16, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
The Diabetes Weigh
Diabetes takes time, attention, perseverance, and skill to manage. We develop an individualized program that’s right for you.
Start dates • 5 weekly sessions:
- February 20, 2020 | 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- February 24, 2020 | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- February 26, 2020 | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- April 13, 2020 | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- April 14, 2020 | 10:30 a.m. – noon
- April 15, 2020 | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- June 1, 2020 | 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- June 4, 2020 | 2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
What Is Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
Everyone’s talking about CGM. Learn what it is, what systems are available, how they differ, and is it right for you? Bring your questions!
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Child safety seat technicians will check your child’s car seat for proper installation, factory recalls, defects, and proper seat selection based on your child’s age, weight, and height.
Visit CooperHealth.org/CarSeat for locations and schedules.